Sometimes simple ideas can revolutionize entire industries, if not the world economy.
Let’s take containerization as an example. When the outsider Malcolm McLean invented it, its adoption took a while and faced a lot of resistance.
Change is often painful but we all know that it is the heart of progress and the only way to stay relevant is to embrace it.
If you don’t, your competitors will.
There are still a lot of inefficiencies in the way goods are being traded, freighted and delivered all around the world. Inefficiencies that can harm sensibly your margins and often, the environment as well.
There’s more, the way your software is shipped within your Company can sometimes represent the tip of your “inefficiency iceberg”.
If you have either:
- wasted hundreds of (wo)man-hours chasing that one delivery
- kept failing even after having hired the most expensive contractors on the market
- esoteric software issues that nobody seems to be able to get their head around once and for all
- the Ops team constantly blaming the Development team and vice-versa
- disappointed your Board by consistently overpromising and underdelivering
We can help you.
We don’t want to unveil too much too soon, if we have got your attention, please keep reading.