Ship Digital Ltd collects the following data:
- Your name
- Your email address
You directly provide Ship Digital Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Ship Digital Ltd DOES NOT currently receive your data indirectly from any other source
Ship Digital Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Provide you the updates that you explicitly requested
When Ship Digital Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Ship Digital Ltd securely stores your data in our premises, it’s encrypted at rest and in transit via industry leading standards.
Ship Digital Ltd will keep your data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by making it impossible to reference back to you.
Ship Digital Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like but only if you gave us explicit consent.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ship Digital Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Ship Digital Ltd Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Ship Digital Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ship Digital Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ship Digital Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ship Digital Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ship Digital Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ship Digital Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ship Digital Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ship Digital Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ship Digital Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ship Digital Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ship Digital Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.